Posted on September 8, 2017 by The CrownCrypto Team
The AIOMiner Alpha is here!
Want a dedicated and custom branded AIOMiner for your pool or project? Message @Shane on our Discord Channel!
The goal of the AIOMiner (in Alpha) is to make mining as easy as possible and accessible to everyone no matter your technical abilities. A key part of this was to get rid of .bat (batch) files and instead simply select the coin you want to mine and point the miner at the pool you want to mine from.
Version: Alpha 7
- Alpha 7 –
- AMD Support
- Power is just a guess at this point, but is shown with a *
- Amd/Nvidia mixture should work with Ethash (pending more testing)
- Dual mining supprt (with advanced configurations)
- Ability to change the miner settings for each pool (advanced settings for the selected pool)
- Now installs with a new installer to help make it easier to install (you download the files from servers now)
- The ability to remove the reboot on failures
- You can now change how many failures would be required for a reboot to happen
- 20 New Coins added ( 29 Total )
- New .Json file AIOMiner_Default is downloaded on every run so new coins can be added quickly, all of your setting still goto AIOMiner.json
- Supported pools (FlyPool, Ethermine) now have a blue link when mining so you can see where you are mining to with a simple click
- Monitor Window is gone, it’s now a status bar on the main page
- Fixed Test Pools to work with all algo’s
- Replaced ETHMiner with Claymore
- Allowed the enable/disable of GPU’s where avaiable for the application ()
- Now if you select add a pool but not primary, if you don’t have any primary’s it will make it your primary
- “Help->I don’t know what i’m doing” Will allow new users to very quickly start mining based on system stats.
** Also if they click on Money? it will help them understand how to turn ZEC/ETH into PayPal/Bankaccount
- Many requested small errors fixed
Easy Pool Setup
Auto start mining on start of application.
Following a schedule of coins you want to mine throughout the week.
Automatically starts mining on idle.
Prices right on the front of the application of all supported coins updated every 5 minutes.
Displays current hashrate on the front of the application.
Displays current GPU Power Usage
Enables Auto-Login for your windows machine.
Enables AIOMiner to start as soon as you boot.
Disables Automatic Windows Updates.
Change your coin prices to multiple currencies.
Review individual card performance.
Monitors mining progress, and if errors occur attempts to recover the miner.
Automatic reboots if multiple failures occur..
Nvidia and AMD